Taylor Bonacorsi concentrates her practice in health care law with a focus on medical malpractice litigation. As an experienced attorney, she is devoted to providing efficient legal services to minimize client exposure and maximize client objectives. She has represented clients in both state and federal court in a variety of matters ranging from professional negligence to pharmaceutical liability. She graduated cum laude from DePaul University College of Law in 2012.
B.S., business administration, major in finance - real estate
College of Law
- Indiana Lawyer Leadership in Law – "Up and Coming", 2021
- U.S. News Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch":
- Health Care Law, 2022
Admitted to Bar
- 2012 Illinois
- 2018 Indiana
- 2014 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
- St. Mary’s Child Center: Taylor is an active volunteer for St. Mary’s Child Center, a nonprofit organization and early childhood educational initiative for underprivileged children.
- Executive Women in Healthcare, Member