Sebastian Spears represents clients in a wide range of business transactions. From entity formation to asset purchases and sales, Sebastian understands that each client is unique and has different needs. The majority of Sebastian's work comes from representing financial institutions in commercial financing deals, including commercial & industrial, real estate, and construction loans.
Through this work, he understands that there is not always one right way to get a deal done. A deal may require a solution different than one arrived at on a previous deal. Sebastian believes that every business transaction requires just as much creativity as it does critical thinking. He started honing this combination of creativity and critical thinking during law school while working for United States Track and Field and the Indiana Department of Revenue.
Prior to joining Katz Korin Cunningham, Sebastian worked in the transactional group at another local firm.
- U.S. News Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch":
- Banking and Finance, 2022
- Real Estate, 2022
Admitted to Bar
- 2016 Indiana
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
Lawrence Township Basketball League: volunteer, coach, league commissioner, board member, 2016 – present
- Seven Katz Korin Cunningham Business / Real Estate Attorneys Named to “2022 U.S. News Best Lawyers® in America”
- Nineteen Katz Korin Cunningham Attorneys Named to “2022 U.S. News Best Lawyers® in America”
- Katz Korin Cunningham Ranked “Best Law Firms” For 2021
- July 1 Marks Big Change for Real Estate Recording Requirements