Litigation Support Director
Detail-oriented, hard-working, seasoned, litigation support director with extensive trial and technical support experience for all aspects of litigation. Strengths in leadership, communication, writing, process creation and improvement, organization, and time management.
B.A. political science
Supported more than 20 state court and federal court bench and jury trials and arbitration hearings; interview and prepare to testify more than 120 witnesses on an annual basis.
Speaking and Publications
- “Managing Legal Holds: Understanding and Implementing Best Practices,” July 2019
- “Litigation Practice Support: Understanding How it can Help You,” April 2018
- “Mastering the Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success,” March 2016
- “Little Details Required to Support Giants,” April 2015
- “Staying Off Your Client’s Radar: Adhering to Billing Guidelines,” September 2014
Social Engagement / Volunteerism
- Impact 27:17, Inc.: Board of Directors (not-for-profit focused on mentoring young men)
- Indiana Paralegal Association: Past Board Member