Jenna M. Shives
Jenna represents clients in all aspects of litigation, primarily focusing on business disputes and appeals. Jenna also has experience litigating environmental, insurance coverage, and other complex civil litigation. She has also represented and advised clients in professional licensure matters before various regulatory bodies in Indiana.
In her free time, Jenna volunteers with various local organizations, and sits on the board of the Indianapolis Shakespeare Company.
School of Journalism
Previously, Jenna clerked for Justice Robert Rucker of the Indiana Supreme Court and Judge Margaret Robb of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
- Distinguished Fellow 2021, Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- Indianapolis Bar Leader Series Class XVI
- Executive Managing Editor, Indiana International and Comparative Law Review
- U.S. News Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch": Commercial Litigation 2022
Admitted to Bar
- 2018 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- 2018 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2020 U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Speaking and Publications
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
Indianapolis Shakespeare Company:
- Board Member, 2019 – present
- Board President, 2022