Chuck Niblick is an attorney with the litigation team at Katz Korin Cunningham. He focuses his practice on insurance defense, insurance coverage, asbestos litigation, and environmental litigation. Chuck represents insureds — both individuals and entities — in motor vehicle accidents, dog bite cases, employer liability cases, premises liability cases, and products liability cases, including cases involving alleged asbestos exposure. He also represents insurance companies in declaratory relief actions, underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage cases, and bad faith cases. He has prepared coverage opinion letters on behalf of both insureds and insurance companies.
Since being admitted to the Indiana Bar in September of 2015, Chuck has dedicated his career to being the most prepared litigator and advocate for his clients, including attending the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum’s Trial Advocacy Skills College where he honed the skills necessary to effectively run a trial on behalf of his clients.
In his spare time, Chuck enjoys maintaining an active lifestyle with his wife, Brittany, and their two dogs, whether that is trail running, hiking, or backpacking.
B.A. major in religion, minor in chemistry
Admitted to Bar
- 2015 Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2016 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2017 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Pro Bono Standing Committee: Legal Line; Free Wills Clinic; Goodwill Expungement Clinic
- Indianapolis Bar Association:
Executive Committee and Vice Chair of the Social Committee 2021
Education Committee 2020
Social Committee 2019
Young Lawyers Division: Education Committee 2018
Chuck is the "Host with the most."
When not at work, Chuck is an avid outdoors enthusiast and loves taking backpacking trips across the country with his wife, Britt, and his aunt and uncle.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
"Come out into the world about you, be it either wide or limited. Sympathize, not in thought only, but in action, with all about you. Make yourself known and felt for something that would be loved and missed, in twenty thousand little ways, if you were to die; then your life will be a happy one, believe me." — Charles Dickens
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Backpacking, Cooking, and Exercising
- Medical Bills Relevant to Damages Even When Plaintiff Is Not Seeking to Recover Medical Expenses, Indiana Appellate Court Rules
- Katz Korin Cunningham Ranked “Best Law Firms” For 2021
- Niblick Joins Katz Korin Cunningham
- Indianapolis law firm, Katz Korin Cunningham, continues expansion — Attorney Chuck Niblick Joins the Team