OFFICE (317) 396–1100
Chuck is a member of the litigation team at Katz Korin Cunningham focusing on insurance defense, insurance coverage, asbestos and toxic tort litigation, and environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Katz Korin Cunningham, Chuck worked for a general practice firm focusing on litigation, family law, estate planning, and real estate transactions.
Outside of practicing law, Chuck owns a business which focuses on meeting the fundraising needs of youth and high school rugby teams across the country.
In his spare time, he enjoys maintaining an active lifestyle with his wife, Britt, and their two fur babies, Cleo and Henry.
B.A. major in religion, minor in chemistry
Admitted to Bar
- 2015 Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2016 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2017 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- National Lawyers Guild
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Pro Bono Standing Committee: Legal Line, Free Wills Clinic
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division: Education Committee 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association — Social Committee 2019
- Indianapolis Bar Association — Education Committee 2020
Chuck is the "Host with the most."
When not at work, Chuck is an avid outdoors enthusiast and loves taking backpacking trips across the country with his wife, Britt, and his aunt and uncle.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
"Come out into the world about you, be it either wide or limited. Sympathize, not in thought only, but in action, with all about you. Make yourself known and felt for something that would be loved and missed, in twenty thousand little ways, if you were to die; then your life will be a happy one, believe me." — Charles Dickens
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Backpacking, Cooking, and Exercising