Christina L. Essex
OFFICE (317) 396–2571
Christina Essex is an experienced litigator with Katz Korin Cunningham where she focuses her practice on the defense of health care providers including long-term care providers in courts throughout the State of Indiana. She is an advocate for her clients and believes that communication is essential to achieving her client’s litigation goals.
Prior to joining Katz Korin Cunningham, Christina regularly defended clients in both federal and state court in matters involving personal injury, premises liability, trucking and transportation and medical malpractice. In 2018 & 2019, Christina was named a Super Lawyer® Rising Star.
- Private Practice (Defense Litigation), 2009 – present
- Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Star 2018, 2019
Admitted to Bar
- 2013 Indiana
- 2009 Pennsylvania
- 2013 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- 2013 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2009 U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Speaking and Publications
- DTCI: A call to action on our diversity and inclusion mission, co-author, Indiana Lawyer, Feb. 2019
- Nursing Home Malpractice webinar for the National Business Institute, co-presenter, Sept. 2019