Brooke Smith works primarily in its litigation practice group at Katz Korin Cunningham with a focus on business and employment litigation. Brooke represents clients in all aspects of litigation, from pre-suit advisement through jury verdicts and appeals, and post-litigation issues.
Prior to working at Katz Korin Cunningham, Brooke practiced in diverse areas of law including complex federal litigation, civil rights, criminal law, family law, administrative law, and personal injury law. As a result, Brooke understands the interconnected nature of complex legal issues and is well-suited to assist clients in navigating difficult situations.
Brooke grew up in Columbus, Indiana, and attended Indiana University Purdue University – Columbus. After graduating with a major in political science and a minor in economics, Brooke attended the Robert H. McKinney School of Law at Indiana University in Indianapolis.
College of Arts and Sciences
B.A., political science, minor in economics
Admitted to Bar
- 2015 Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- 2015 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- 2015 U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Civic Engagement / Volunteerism
- Women’s Fund, OPTIONS 18 and current Sage Society Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association Bar Exam Mentor
- Indianapolis Bar Association Legal Line Volunteer