You are not in the business of litigation dispute resolution. We are.
Disputes happen. They are a reality of conducting business and part of personal life. Regardless of which side of a conflict you find yourself on, it is critically important to have wise, able and properly qualified legal representation — qualities that our litigation team proudly possesses. When confronted with a legal issue that may end up in a lawsuit, Katz Korin Cunningham's litigation team is ready to handle the stress and complexities of legal controversies that can be overwhelming, as well as a serious risk or burden on you or your business. Our litigators have extensive experience appearing in state and federal courts and administrative proceedings before federal and state governmental agencies across the nation and in Indiana. Additionally, we have a number of experienced, effective, registered mediators on the Katz Korin Cunningham team who are often called upon to resolve matters.
- Complex Commercial Matters
- Employment and Non-Compete
- Contract Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Appellate Advocacy
- Attorney Malpractice Litigation
- Attorney Disciplinary Matters
- Health Care
- Tax and Estates
- White Collar Crime
Your Business, Our Team — Better Together.
- Supreme Court Agrees to Review Major Nursing Home Ruling
- Expert predicts ‘win’ for nursing homes in ‘big’ new SCOTUS case
- Ban on arbitration of sexual assault, harassment disputes will hit Long-Term Care
- What To Do Now That You’re Being Sued
- Congress Passes Ban on Pre-Dispute Arbitration Clauses Covering Sexual Assault and Harassment Disputes