Because you want to practice health care, not deal with legal issues.
Health care providers confront legal issues on a regular basis. Our lawyers understand the unique regulations and oversight that affect the way our health care clients do business and are keenly focused on protecting their interests. Katz Korin Cunningham's Health Care Dispute Resolution team combines its leading Litigation and Health Care Law practices to provide comprehensive representation to hospitals and health systems, physician and specialty practice groups, senior living and long-term care providers, and correctional medical providers.
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Prison Litigation
- General Commercial Litigation
- HIPAA, Data Breach and Privacy Violations
- Medical Staff and Credentialing Determinations
- Physician Employment Agreements and Litigation Related to Physician Relationships
- Peer Review
- Physician Misconduct
- Professional Licensing/Disciplinary Matters
- Restrictive Covenants
- Employment Litigation
- Mental Health and Involuntary Commitment Proceedings
- Appellate Practice
- General Counsel and Outside Counsel
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Reimbursement Appeals
- Administrative Law Actions
- Anti-Kickback and Stark Law Violations
Your Business, Our Team — Better Together.