Employment & Labor
Managing and litigating employment and labor matters.
Navigating the laws that apply to the workplace is a complex endeavor for employers and employees alike. Katz Korin Cunningham's team of employment and labor attorneys is passionate, understands that each matter is unique, and recognizes that there is no “one size fits all” solution. Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating employment and labor matters in federal and state courts, as well as representing clients before federal, state and local agencies charged with investigating and enforcing employment and labor laws.
- Employment Agreements & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality, Non-Compete, and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Discrimination, Retaliation, and Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Employee Discipline, Discharge, and Related Litigation
- Wage and Hour Issues.
- Workplace Safety (OSHA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) Compliance and Representation.
- Employee Policy, Procedure, and Handbook Drafting and Consulting.
- Internal Discrimination and Harassment Investigations.
- Advising and Consulting on Human Resource Issues including FMLA and ADA
- Workplace Training on a Variety of Topics
Your Business, Our Team — Better Together.