Inspired By Our Clients and Our Community — Williams Comfort Air & Mr. Plumber04.13.2020
Katz Korin Cunningham client Williams Comfort Air and Mr. Plumber by Metzler and Hallam, is a great example of what we mean when we say that we are ‘Inspired By Our Clients and Our Community.’
As part of an effort to help flatten the curve of COVID-19, the team at Williams Comfort Air and Mr. Plumber have put routine maintenance calls on hold. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t still being active and engaged members of our community. Now that their routine maintenance team had time on their hands, it was time for their team to give back. Keeping their employees working was also important to the owners so they put their team to work delivering groceries to individuals most at risk for contracting COVID-19 as well as frontline health care workers and first responsders. Jack Huck, president of Williams Comfort Air and Mr. Plumber said that it was important for them to support their community during this unprecedented time.
Here’s how it works…
If you are considered part of the high risk population identified by the CDC, Doctor, Nurse, Front Line Health Care Worker or First Responder we want to offer FREE DELIVERY of your grocery order through Kroger ClickList, Meijer Curbside, Walmart Grocery Pickup, Target Drive Up and Market District Curbside Express.
Here is all you need to do…
- Place and pay for your order at the above services and set your pickup time between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Call the Client Care Team with your name, address, store location, pickup time and confirmation number.
- A team member will be dispatched to pick up the groceries at the provided time and location.
- You will receive a text message with a link to track the progress of the driver and your groceries.
- A friendly team member of Williams Comfort Air or Mr. Plumber will deliver the groceries to your doorstep in a company branded vehicle and uniform. NO CONTACT!
- To confirm the delivery, the team member will call you upon returning to the vehicle.
Here are the members of our community who are considered high risk by the CDC…
- Community members age 65 and older
- Community members suffering from lung disease, serious heart conditions, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, severe obesity, renal failure, and liver disease
- Community members who are considered immunocompromised (including individuals receiving cancer treatments, bone marrow/organ transplantation, HIV/AIDS, immunity deficiencies, specific immune system weakening medication usage)
- Community members who are pregnant
If you or someone you know would like a member of the Williams Comfort Air Mr. Plumber team to help deliver your grocery order, please call them at 317-663-9125.