We celebrate forward-thinking clients. Like you.
Granted, we have had our share of impressive wins, verdicts and accomplishments over the years. But at Katz Korin Cunningham, we prefer to celebrate our clients and their accomplishments. Our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to mid-size and closely-held corporations, from hospitals and health care providers to real estate developers and lenders, and everything in between. We are inspired by all of our clients who strive to make a difference each and every day.
Understanding the history of our clients’ needs and assisting them with their vision for the future requires passion, dedication and the ability to listen and implement personal, timely and cost-effective services. Our attorneys and staff pride themselves on responding quickly, perceptively, and cost-effectively with creative and realistic solutions that meet the evolving needs of our clients.
”We’re wholeheartedly committed to our client's success and will work tirelessly to find the best resolution." Norris Cunningham, Founding Partner
Diversity makes us better.
Katz Korin Cunningham is responsive to diversity issues both within the firm and in the local and national legal communities we serve. We believe a diversity of ideas, backgrounds and experiences promotes an inclusive culture. Our firm strives to hire, promote and retain individuals representing varied backgrounds without regard to race, age, disability, veteran status, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Supporting our communities.
Katz Korin Cunningham is dedicated to supporting organizations that improve our communities. Since 1994, our founding partners have been committed to promoting the well-being of the residents of and elevating the arts in the greater Indianapolis area. Our attorneys and staff have always been active in a variety of community organizations, providing time and financial assistance as needed including serving on the Boards of Directors and in other leadership roles at various civic and charitable groups. We believe in giving back and we always will.
We are grateful for the opportunity to support:
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Indiana
- Congregation Shaarey Tefilla
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Dance Kaleidoscope
- Early Music Festival
- Franciscan Health Foundation
- Hancock Health Foundation
- Harrison Center
- Hendricks Regional Health Foundation
- Indianapolis Ballet
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra
- Indianapolis Symphonic Choir
- Indy Fringe
- Indy Pride Fest
- The JCC of Indianapolis
- Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis (JFGI)
- Kurt Vonnegut Museum and Library
- Lawrence Police Department Explorers Post 160, Inc.
- Lawrence Police Department Foundation
- The Lord's Pantry/Anna's House Multi-Service Center
- Midwest Academy
- Owl Music Group
- Paramount School of Excellence
- Penrod Arts Fair
- St. Mary's Child Center
- Spirit & Place
- Tony Etchison Memorial Foundation
- Tri Kappa Upsilon Chapter
- WFYI Indianapolis Public Radio
- Witham Health Services Foundation